With Effect From: Last modified, September 30th, 2016.
Proprietary Rights: Petzenia or its licensors are the owners or licensees of all software, graphics, designs and all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property or proprietary rights contained on or used on behalf of Petzenia. Except as set forth herein, you agree not to use, copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any materials without the prior written consent of the owner of such materials.
If you believe that material available on petzenia.com/blog, infringes on your copyright(s) and wish to have it removed from our website, please inform us by providing a notice containing the information listed below. Once we have determined that a notice so received is complete and valid, we will remove the material from the Website.
Infringement notice: Some materials may be made available on Petzenia by third parties not within our control. Company is under no obligation to, and does not, scan content used in connection with the Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content.
Take down notice:
If you believe any materials on Petzenia infringe third party intellectual property rights, you should provide Petzenia with written notice that must contain the following information:
- Identification of the content or work that you believe to be infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Information that will allow Petzenia to contact you including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement issued that all provided information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Any person providing a copyright notice that contains false or misrepresentation of the actual information will be liable for damages, including costs and lawyer fees, incurred in reliance on that notice, to the full extent provided for under applicable law. These requirements have been put in place in order to allow Petzenia to respond to allegation of infringement to the best of its abilities.
All take down notices shall be sent to email@example.com
Contact Information: Should you have any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org